CHICKS IN THE STICKS womens 3hr mtb enduro..
Posted on April 02 2016
What is Chicks in the Sticks?
A 3hr Mountain Bike race for 12yrs upwards girls/women.
A 2hr Mountain Bike Race 11-14yrs girls
A 30min Girls Mini Enduro 8-16yrs
An Endurance Race/Event for Women and Girls with Solo and Team categories.
- Chicken Run– Regular on the racing scene, have been known to perch on the podium.
- Free Range– Confident riders, have done a few races and or have an intermediate level of fitness.
- Have a Crack– You are a newly hatched MTB rider or are looking for a non-pressured supportive race experience. You want to challenge yourself to enter, participate and do your best.
- Double Yokers– (team of 2) too shy to do it alone or concerned about your fitness level? Bring a friend and do a tag-team around our laps.
- Junior Double Yokers- (team of 2) between the ages of 11&14yrs. Race the full track with the ladies for the shorter time of 2hrs. Tag team laps like the Double Yokers.
- Little Chicks in the Sticks– a 30 min Enduro on a modified course for junior riders between the ages of 8yrs – 16yrs.